I use Ecosoya wax because its,
- Biodegradable and free from pesticides, herbicides
- Contain no genetically modified material
- Manufactured using pure soy beans and contain no petroleum (paraffin waxes)
- Manufactured according to sustainability and renewable resource management
- Clean up with hot water and soap elimintating the need for harsh solvents.
- Every pound of wax is analyzed in a state of the art laboratory to assure its quality. Only after receiving a Certificate of Analysis guaranteeing a high, consistent standards does any wax leave the plant. Although we would like to call the wax organic, by process of the change from liquid to wax state this rules out the clasification, what we can say is that if you are looking for an Eco-friendly wax then Ecosoya waxes are the global leader in this field.